Monday, November 17, 2008

First FLG Team League

I know that many of you like playing in team and now that all past tourneys have disappear, I decided to create one at FLG. This will be the first time here and I hope this will be a new kind of excitement and a great competition.

Register your Team by sending me the composition by email.
Last registration => 28 december 2009


The tournament has started the 29th december 2008.
The session will run for 2 months. (I will check the progress at the end of january and I will reconsider if 2 months is enough or not)

Team already registered here.


Tomawaky @ Fibs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe the rules require each member to play every other member of every other team in same division 5 point match in 2 months.

If you only have to play one other team, then 3 5-point matches in two months.

However, if there are seven to nine other teams, than 21 to 27 5-point matches must be played in 2 months.

Not sure how to tell how many teams there will be in a division.

magic_one

Tomawaky said...

Number of team in one division depend of the total number of teams which would register. And then 2 months could be extended. It's the first time so, we will certainly make some adjustments before the first session. Actually it will be 2 divisions with 8 Teams